- Multivitamin and mineral
- Enriched with Coenzyme Q10
- With Ginseng and Echinacea
- Containing Citrus Bioflavonoids
- With Reduced L-Glutathione
Table of contents
Multi Mega by Amix is a food supplement in tablets made from vitamins and minerals.
Multi Mega provides:
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea): Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus): contributes to the adaptogenic activity.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
- Betaine hydrochloride
- Rose hip (Rosa rubiginosa)
- L-Glutathione (reduced)
- Coenzyme Q10
- Phosphorus: supports the energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium: contributes to decreasing the tiredness and fatigue, supports the electrolyte balance, contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism, to the proper muscle function and protein synthesis.
- Vitamin C: contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise, supports the energy-yielding metabolism, helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress and decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin E: contributes to protecting the cells against oxidative stress.
- Iron: it contributes to the energy-yielding metabolism and decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Potassium: it supports a normal muscle function.
- Zinc: contributes to the synthesis of protein and helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B5
- Thiamine: contributes to the energy-yielding metabolism.
- Riboflavin: supports the energy-yielding metabolism, helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress and decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Folic acid
- Vitamin D3
- Biotin: contributes to the energy-yielding metabolism.
- Selenium: helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B12: it supports the energy-yielding metabolism and decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin K1
- Iodine: it supports the energy performance.
It is advisable to take 1 tablet a day after lunch.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Echinacea (echinacea purpurea) (flower)||50mg||++|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||5mg||++|
|Rose hip (Rosa rubiginosa)||3mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
MULTI MEGA - 120 tabs ingredients:Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thickener (cellulose), dl-alpha toco-acetate (vitamin E), ferrous fumarate, Echinacea Purpurea, Siberian ginseng root (Eleutherococcus Senticosus), stabilizer (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), potassium chloride, choline bitartrate, citrus bioflavonoids, glazing agent (stearic acid), niacinamide (niacin), zinc oxide, inositol, calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), l-cysteine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), betaine hydrochloride, color (titanium dioxide), folic acid (10%), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), biotin 1%, rose hip (Rosa rubiginosa) powder, sodium selenite 1% (selenium), reduced l-glutathione, cyanocobalamin 1% (vitamin B12), retinyl acetate (vitamin A), coenzyme Q10, phytonadione 5% (vitamin K), boric acid, colors (allura red*, orange yellow S*), anti-foaming agent (PEG), potassium iodide, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide). *Allura red and orange yellow S can have negative effects on the activity and attention of children.
Warnings de MULTI MEGA - 120 tabs:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. For adults only. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by an inappropriate use or storing of the product. Store at a temperature that does not exceed 25ºC in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight. It can contain traces of milk, eggs, soy, gluten, crustaceans, nuts and peanuts.
How to take
Take 1 tablet with 200ml of water, preferably after lunch.