We bring you this delicious Vegan Beetroot Sponge Cake which is made with soy protein isolate and is high in vegetable protein!
Recipe Tips: Vegan Beetroot Sponge Cake
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of cooked beetroot
- 1 scoop of unflavoured Soy Protein Isolate by EssentialSeries.
- 2 scoops of unflavoured Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries.
- 1 scoop of Coconut Sugar by FoodSeries.
- ½ tablespoon of bakind powder.
- 100ml of plant milk.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,4g|
|of which sugars:||3,3g|
How to make: Vegan Beetroot Sponge Cake
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl first and mix, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Using a whisk, mix all the ingredients together until the desired texture is obtained.
- Pour into a mould and spread the sponge cake mixture.
- Bake in the oven at 170º for about 30 minutes