This post-workout vegan shake has all you need! An excellent recovery shake since it provides a high protein content from soy and pea protein isolate so that you will not have to worry about the aminogram!
Apart from the protein, we have included a dose of creatine, which is crucial for the muscle contraction. After a high intensity workout, the creatine levels can be partially depleted.
What batter way to start the recovery, right? Regarding the carbohydrates, we will get them from the oat drink, banana and honey, a perfect shake!
Recipe Tips: Post-Workout Vegan Shake
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 300ml of Oat Drink
- 1 banana
- 1splash of honey
- 1 scoop of Soy Protein Isolate by EssentialSeries
- 1 scoop of Pea Protein Isolate by EssentialSeries
- Creatine Excell by RawSeries (1g per 10kg of body weight)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.3g|
|of which sugars:||30,2g|
How to make: Post-Workout Vegan Shake
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Mix everything.
- Serve in a glass or cup.