For all those who do exercise late at night or who get home after a long day and feel like making some quick for dinner but not less nutritious. A late night post-workout shake will meet your protein requirements, as well as other important elements.
We are going to make this shake with a time released protein: discharging amino acids for hours, which will stimulate the night anabolism. Moreover, it will also have a complex carbohydrate (slow release) from oat flour. A perfect combo for a late night post-workout shake!
Recipe Tips: Late Night Post-Workout Shake
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 2 scoops of Evonight by SportSeries
- 2 scoops of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 spoonful of Almond Butter by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.6g|
|of which sugars:||2.4g|
How to make: Late Night Post-Workout Shake
- Mix the ingredients in 400-500ml of water. You can use a blender or a shaker.
- Shake or blend properly.