Today we bring you an innovative recipe: Black Charcoal Cafe Latte.
Enjoy this delight of functional, modern cuisine with a touch of gourmet.
Recipe Tips: Black Charcoal Cafe Latte
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 mug
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 3 capsules of EssentialSeries Activated Charcoal (Coconut) Powder
- 350-400ml of pre-made coffee.
- 4 servings of Coconut Sugar by FoodSeries.
- 100-150ml of whole milk or plant milk.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Cinnamon powder.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,8g|
|of which sugars:||29g|
How to make: Black Charcoal Cafe Latte
- Prepare a moka pot or French press with at least 350ml of coffee, for 2 servings.
- Let the coffee cool down.
- Pour the coffee into the blender container or similar. Open the activated charcoal capsules and pour them in together with ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 4 teaspoons of coconut sugar. Mix it up
- Once everything is combined, you’ll get a deep black mixture with a pleasant baking smell thanks to the activated charcoal.
- Heat the milk and cream it if you have the right tool, or simply foam it up with a whisk.
- Attention! The milk needs a certain amount of fat content for this, so for skimmed or plant milk it's fine to just heat it up.
- Serve the coffee in a cup and add the milk. Can you make latte art?
- Add a small pinch of salt flakes to the coffee to enhance its flavour.