Here’s a recipe that’s sure to win you over: Pancakes filled with Speculoos Spread.
Pancakes filled with Speculoos spread
Recipe Tips: Pancakes filled with Speculoos Spread
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 scoops of SportSeries Evocakes
- 1 scoop of SportSeries Evohydro 2.0 Speculoos Flavour
- 2 scoops of FoodSeries Rice Cream
- 250ml of water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,9g|
|of which sugars:||0,9g|
How to make: Pancakes filled with Speculoos Spread
- #For the pancakes:
- Mix the Evocakes with 170ml of the water to make the pancake mixture.
- Add the desired amount to a pan and make the pancakes.
- #For the filling:
- Mix the protein with the rice cream and add 70ml of the water, then beat until a good consistency for the filling.
- Spread over the pancakes and roll them up.