Today we bring you the recipe you were waiting for: delicious Muffins with Soya Protein, with a spongy texture and a delicious strawberry flavour. In addition, the touch of red fruits improves their taste even more (if that’s even possible).
We dare you try them!
Recipe Tips: Muffins with Soya Protein
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Muffin
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 2 scoops of Instant oat flour from FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Isolated Soya Protein in Strawberry flavour from EssentialSeries
- 1 Sucralose powder scoop from FoodSeries
- 1 spoonful of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 7g powdered yeast
- 2 eggs
- 100ml of milk or plant-based milk
- Red fruits for the filling
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,9g|
|of which sugars:||2,3g|
How to make: Muffins with Soya Protein
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients (first the dry ones) and with the help of a spatula mix them until a homogeneous mixture without lumps is obtained.
- Fill the moulds.
- Add the red fruits to taste.
- Bake at 180º for about 12 minutes.
- Take out of the mould and enjoy!