If you want to be a first class host, prepare this recipe for success! Delicious Homemade Toffee Delights.
They are little jars where layers of Brownie cookies are placed, which we will also make in the recipe, with the toffee cream, made with Whey Isolated Protein. Finally, we add a portion of Peanut Butter.
Having said that, it’s a real treat! 🙂
Recipe Tips: Homemade Toffee Delights
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 2 Scoops of Instant Oat flour (brownie flavour) from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of unflavoured Oat flour from FoodSeries
- 1 Egg
- ½ scoop of Sucralose in powder from FoodSeries
- 5g of powdered yeast
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 50ml of Milk or plant-based milk
- 2 natural yoghurts
- 2 scoops of Evolate 2.0 in Salted Caramel flavour from SportSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,8g|
|of which sugars:||4,9g|
How to make: Homemade Toffee Delights
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the sucralose and add the brownie oat flour, coconut oil and milk. Continue beating until the mixture is a little more liquid in its consistency.
- Little by little we add the natural oat flour and the yeast, we continue mixing until we get a compact dough and all the ingredients are mixed.
- Make little balls using your hands. Once the dough is finished, put the little balls on a baking tray with baking paper and flatten them so that they take the shape of a biscuit, leaving a separation between them so that they do not stick together when the dough rises.
- Put in the oven at 180º for 7 minutes. Remove and leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Break the biscuits with your hands until they are crumbled. Set aside.
- Let's make the cream: pour the yoghurts in a bowl and mix with the Evolate salted caramel scoops and stir until there are no lumps.
- Put the first layer of the biscuit powder at the base of the glass/bowl/dish, follow with another layer of cream and another layer of biscuits, finishing with a spoonful of HSNfoods peanut butter.