If you want an easy recipe that is both tasty and healthy, we recommend you try these Homemade Oatmeal Toasts. Enjoy them!
Recipe Tips: Homemade Oatmeal Toast
- Preparation time: 4 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Toast
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 1 large egg
- 40g of Instant Oat flour from FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Yeast
- Blackcurrant syrup from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,3g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Homemade Oatmeal Toast
- Put it in the microwave at maximum power for 2-2:30 min.
- Toast on both sides.