Delicious Muffins Filled with Protein Pudding – ready in a jiffy!
If you like muffins filled, this is the recipe for you.
Recipe Tips: Muffins Filled with Protein Pudding
- Preparation time: 7 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Muffin
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 scoops of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour in brownie flavour
- 1 scoop of Protein Pudding in vanilla flavour by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Erythritol Powder by FoodSeries
- 2 eggs
- 50ml of dairy or plant milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 125ml of cold water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,2g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Muffins Filled with Protein Pudding
- Mix all the ingredients for the muffin mixture in a bowl and stir with the help of a utensil to integrate.
- Prepare the pudding by adding cold water to the scoop in a saucepan.
- In a muffin tray, put a spoonful of muffin dough, fill with one of the pudding, and then add another of the previous mixture.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 150º.