Here we show you a tasty way to eat your oats: Oats with Milk and Cinnamon.
Undoubtedly delicious for both breakfast and a snack. It’s a great dish to eat cold, and it has high nutritional value too.
Recipe Tips: Oats with milk and cinnamon
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 500 ml of dairy or plant milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Cinnamon powder
- Lemon peel
- 1 cup (around 100-120g) of Oat Flakes from HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,7g|
|of which sugars:||6,3g|
How to make: Oats with milk and cinnamon
- Put the milk in a saucepan, then add the cinnamon sticks and lemon peel (without the white part, so that it doesn’t become bitter).
- Bring to the boil and cook for a few minutes, letting it infuse.
- Remove the lemon peel and cinnamon sticks and add the oats.
- Cook for a few minutes until it's soft (bear in mind not to let it get too dry, because when it cools down it will dry out even more).
- Once it's ready, add the cinnamon powder and sweeten to taste.
- Put it in individual containers and leave it to cool in the fridge.
- Serve fresh.