You can now make some tasty and healthy Oat and Carrot Cookies.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Carrot Cookies
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Cookie
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 1 egg
- 30ml of coconut oil
- 100g of grated carrot
- 40g of Oat Flakes by FoodSeries.
- 40g of Instant Oat Flour in Snickerdoodle flavour by FoodSeries.
- 20g of Granulated Soy Lecithin by FoodSeries.
- 2 scoops of Erythritol Powder by FoodSeries.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,9g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Oat and Carrot Cookies
- Add the egg to a bowl and beat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4-5 parts.
- Shape into cookies and place on a baking tray on baking paper or silicone base.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 180º C
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.