100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- Whey protein isolate.
- From grass-fed cows.
- 93% protein.
- Neutral flavour.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
With protein content analysis and an amino acid profile by an independent ENAC/DANAK certified laboratory.
Table of contents
100% Whey Protein Isolate by RawSeries is a food preparation, based on whey protein isolate from grass-fed cows.
Whey is a part of cow's milk that is characterised by its high protein content of high nutritional quality, which is why food preparations made from this source are very highly valued in the food sector.
The high degree of filtration and protein extraction makes this preparation a low-sugar and low-fat option.
- Protein helps to increase muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
It is a protein widely used for its high protein concentrations (93%) and low sugar (1.2%) and fat (1%) content.
No, not all proteins are the same. Do you know why we're unique?
100% WPI is a reflection of our RAW ideology:
A product where we bring you the pure raw material without additives or additional treatments.
Neutral flavour, perfect to combine with your fruit smoothies!
100% Whey Protein Isolate is the most concentrated whey protein.
This is achieved by using a technique known as CFM 'Cross Flow Microfiltration', where the compounds are removed by filtering them under controlled temperature and acidity conditions in a 0.2-5mcm membrane. This ensures the maximum purity of the whey protein.
Whey protein isolate is only slightly dairy flavoured, making it very versatile.
A classic recipe is to use the protein to make smoothies with your favourite fruits, for rich and nutritious shakes.
Of course, it can also be used without adding extras, simply having it in water, or combined with other preparations such as Evolate 2.0 to give it a touch of flavour.
At HSN we are committed to the quality sourcing of our raw materials, and for this we strive to use ingredients from sustainable agriculture and livestock and with all the guarantees of quality in the treatment of the environment.
Our 100% WPI comes from the milk of grass-fed cows.
In the 'EXTERNAL LAB ANALYSIS' tab of this website you'll find an independent report on the content of this protein.
At HSN we want you to have no doubts about the quality of the products you use from our website, so we've sent a sample of a batch of our 100% WPI to a food analysis laboratory to analyse its protein content and amino acid profile.
The reports are certified by national accreditation bodies, ENAC for the protein content and DANAK for the amino acid profile, in compliance with the standards of the International Organisation for Standardisation.
Whey Protein Isolate has a neutral milky taste.
Combine it with Creatine Excell!
- Abd El-Salam, M. H., & El-Shibiny, S. (2018). Glycation of whey proteins: Technological and nutritional implications. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 112, 83–92.
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid: Editorial Médica Panamericana.
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is Best? Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Park, Y. W., & Nam, M. S. (2015). Bioactive Peptides in Milk and Dairy Products: A Review. Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources, 35(6), 831–840.
- Stokes, T., Hector, A. J., Morton, R. W., McGlory, C., & Phillips, S. M. (2018). Recent Perspectives Regarding the Role of Dietary Protein for the Promotion of Muscle Hypertrophy with Resistance Exercise Training. Nutrients, 10(2).
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 70ml (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg NO FLAVOURWhey protein isolate 100% [emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)].
Warnings 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg NO FLAVOURKeep in a cool and dry place. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|