Eating healthy does not have to be boring… This recipe is proof of that, since it is extremely delicious but it also would match a fitness diet. Fitness Oat Sponge Cake
Recipe Tips: Fitness Oat Sponge Cake
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 4 spoonfuls of oat flakes
- 4 spoonfuls of Instant Oat Flour (vanilla flavor) by FoodSeries
- 5 spoonfuls of ground almond
- 2 eggs + 2 egg whites
- 100ml of skimmed milk or plant milk
- 2 spoonfuls of sweetener
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 spoonful of defatted cocoa
- A few drops of vanilla flavoring
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.9g|
|of which sugars:||1.8g|
How to make: Fitness Oat Sponge Cake
- Mix all the ingredients except for the cocoa. Try the mass to see if it tastes good, this is the time to add more sweetener if you want.
- Separate 1/3 of the blend and mix it with the cocoa powder.
- Put the white mass in a mold and put the cocoa mass on top n the center. You do not have to move the mass.
- Then, cook at 180ºC for 25 minutes and use a stick to see if it is cooked on the inside.