A classic and delicious protein cake, very easy to make. In fact, you will not even need an oven! Nougat Protein Cake
Recipe Tips: Nougat Protein Cake
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 500g of 0% whipped cheese
- Half glass of skimmed milk or plant drink (oats, soy, almond....)
- 2 scoops of nougat Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- 7 gelatin sheets
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.8g|
|of which sugars:||6.5g|
How to make: Nougat Protein Cake
- Fill a bowl with water and put the gelatin sheets until they become soft.
- Heat the milk in a microwave for 1 minute and mix it with the gelatin (after removing the water). Stir until they dissolve.
- Mix the whipped cheese with the milk and gelatin.
- Then, pour the blend in a silicon mold and refrigerate for 5 hours at least.
- Unmold and decorate.