Will you be able to resist the temptation? We doubt it… Choco-Cheese Protein Cake.
Recipe Tips: Choco-Cheese Protein Cake
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 2 eggs
- 200g of low-fat whipped cheese
- 15g of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 spoonful of Nut-Choco Protein
- Sweetener to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.6g|
|of which sugars:||0.5g|
How to make: Choco-Cheese Protein Cake
- Blend the liquid ingredients and then the dry ones.
- Mix everything until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Pour on a medium recipient and bake for 15 minutes at 175ºC.