Feel like eating some muffins? These are rich in protein too! Coconut, Evowhey Nutchoco Mini Muffins.
Recipe Tips: Coconut, Evowhey Nutchoco Mini Muffins
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Muffin
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Egg
- 30g of Evowhey Protein 2.0 (vanilla flavor) by SportSeries
- 30g of grated coconut
- 1 spoonful of Nutchoco Protein by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7.3g|
|of which sugars:||1.5g|
How to make: Coconut, Evowhey Nutchoco Mini Muffins
- Crack the egg in a bowl.
- Add the protein and coconut and mix everything properly.
- Finally, add the nutchoco until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Distribute in 3 molds for muffins and bake at 175ºC for 10-12 minutes.