Every single one of you will love this recipe: make the Perfect Waffle for a delicious and nutritious afternoon snack.
Recipe Tips: Perfect Waffle
- Preparation time: 14 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Waffle
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of Unflavored Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 30g of Egg White by FoodSeries
- 1/4 spoonful of Xanthan Gum by FoodSeries
- Cashew Butter by FoodSeries
- 1 glass of almond drink
- 1 spoonful of Coconut Oil by FoodSeries
- Lemon grate
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2g|
|of which sugars:||0.3g|
How to make: Perfect Waffle
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Mix until you obtain a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- When the waffle iron is hot, add a portion of the mass to each of the holes from the waffle iron and close it.
- The waffles should be ready after 6 or 7 minutes.
- Add a little bit of cashew butter on top, you will love them!