A recipe with a ton of nutrients: Oat Porridge with Rice Cream and Seeds.
Recipe Tips: Oat Porridge with Rice Cream and Seeds
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 20g Instant Oat Flour bu FoodSeries
- 20g Rice Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 Natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of linseed
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||11.5g|
|of which sugars:||4.8g|
How to make: Oat Porridge with Rice Cream and Seeds
- Put the flours in a bowl, add a little bit of water and start stirring. You can heat it in the microwave if you prefer.
- Add the yogurt and keep stirring.
- Then, add the seeds.
- Finally, add cinnamon to taste.
- Optional: you can add some pecan nuts or almonds.