This recipe will probably remind you of one of your favorite desserts from your childhood… Strawberry Banana Mousse
Recipe Tips: Strawberry Banana Mousse
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 scoop of Evoexcel 2.0 (Strawberry Banana flavor) by SportSeries
- 1 scoop of Xanthan Gum by FoodSeries
- 1/2 banana
- 3 strawberries
- 20g of Chia seeds
- 20g of Ground almonds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.4g|
|of which sugars:||23g|
How to make: Strawberry Banana Mousse
- Take a blender, add 300ml of water, the scoop of protein and xanthan gum.
- Start mixing until you obtain a creamy texture.
- Pour the blend in a mold.
- Decorate with the fruit, seeds and nuts.