A delicious and easy recipe to make a Chocolate Quinoa Mug Cake!
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Quinoa Mug Cake
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mug
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 30g of Quinoa
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Spoonful of Evowhey Protein 2.0 (chocolate flavor) by HSNsports
- 1 Spoonful of Almond Butter by HSNfoods
- 150ml of plant drink or milk
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.3g|
|of which sugars:||2g|
How to make: Chocolate Quinoa Mug Cake
- Mix all the ingredients except for the quinoa in a blender. Mix until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Take a big mug, add the quinoa and the previous blend. Stir and mix properly.
- Cook it for 2 minutes in the microwave at maximum power.
- Take the mug out, let it cool a little bit and serve in a dish.