Who would not enjoy a creamy and delicious yogurt melon ice cream? Thanks to the Evowhey Protein 2.0 flavors we have the chance to choose our favorite one.
Recipe Tips: Yogurt and Melon Ice Cream
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by SportSeries
- 2g of Xanthan Gum by FoodSeries
- 200ml of plant drink or milk
- 3 ice cubes
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.4g|
|of which sugars:||2g|
How to make: Yogurt and Melon Ice Cream
- Put the protein powder and plant drink/milk in a glass (you can also use water if you prefer). Mix everything properly.
- Then, add the xanthan gum and ice cubes and stir until you get a very creamy texture.
- Serve in a bowl.
- You can just eat it like that or leave it in the fridge for 60 minutes.