A taste sensation! Chicken and Quinoa Curry.
Recipe Tips: Chicken and Quinoa Curry
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Asian
- 200g chicken breast
- 60g quinoa
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,6g|
|of which sugars:||4g|
How to make: Chicken and Quinoa Curry
- Finely cut the vegetables and garlic.
- In a medium sized pan, heat the oil on a medium-high heat.
- Sauté the garlic with the pepper, onion and carrot until tender.
- Add the curry powder, salt and turmeric. Stir well. Cook for around 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the quinoa and some water. Stir well.
- Wait until it boils, then let it simmer.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for around 12-15 minutes, until the water is soaked up.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken in another pan, cut into pieces beforehand. Add salt and pepper.
- Once ready, plate it up.