Super healthy, full of nutrients, exotic… Salmon and Mango Burger
Recipe Tips: Salmon and Mango Burger
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Burger
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 250g salmon fillet
- 3 quinoa and rice cake
- 1 egg
- 1/4 mango, cut into cubes
- 1/4 tomato, diced
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- Black pepper
- 1 pinch of dill
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,8g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Salmon and Mango Burger
- First, remove the skin from the fillets and cut them into small pieces
- In a food processor, add the salmon and quinoa rice cakes, pre-crumbled
- In a bowl, add the mix, an egg, salt, pepper and dill. Stir and mix well with your hands.
- Make two balls from the mass. These will be our hamburgers. Using two plates, flatten them out.
- Cook in a previously heated pan with olive oil. Keep turning until they've reached your preferred point of cooking. Then plate them up. If you want, you can stick them on the bread of your choice.