We’re going to make some delicious, gluten-free Spinach Muffins.
Recipe Tips: Spinach Muffins
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Muffin
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: European
- 1 scoop of FoodSeries Rice Flour
- 2 scoops of EssentialSeries Spinach Powder
- 1 scoop of FoodSeries Egg Albumin
- A pinch of salt
- 200ml of water
- 5g of baking powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,05g|
|of which sugars:||0,5g|
How to make: Spinach Muffins
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl before adding water little by little.
- Stir until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Transfer to individual moulds and bake for 15 minutes at 170º.
- Leave to cool before unmoulding.