Check out the following recipe: Pomegranate Jelly with Grated Coconut. It tastes amazing and is very easy to make, so let’s go for it!
Recipe Tips: Pomegranate Jelly with Grated Coconut
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mould
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 200ml of pomegranate juice
- 2 scoops of Hydrolysed Rice Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Guar Gum Powder by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Stevia Extract Powder by FoodSeries
- Coconut Powder by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,5g|
|of which sugars:||11,7g|
How to make: Pomegranate Jelly with Grated Coconut
- Heat the juice and once it has warmed up, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until the mixture has a jelly-like consistency and remove from the heat.
- Divide into individual moulds and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the moulds and sprinkle the coconut on top to taste