You recommend you try our Crema Catalana Tartlets made with Evowhey (Whey Protein).
Want to enjoy a high-protein dessert and surprise your guests at the same time? This is your recipe!
Recipe Tips: Crema Catalana Tartlets
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Tartlet
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 1 scoop of Fine Wholemeal Oat Flakes from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Coconut Sugar from FoodSeries
- 40g of Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 1 scoop of Evowhey 2.0 crema catalana flavour from SportSeries
- 100g of spreadable cheese
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||10,4g|
|of which sugars:||8,5g|
How to make: Crema Catalana Tartlets
- In a bowl ,mix the ingredients for the base until a sandy texture is obtained.
- In a muffin mould, cover the base with the mixture and flatten it to shape.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 180º.
- While the oat base is baking, prepare the cream, pouring the protein and cheese into a bowl and mixing.
- Take the cakes out of the oven and decorate them. (You can use a piping bag or a spoon).