If you’re following a keto diet and you like brownie, you’ve just got to try this recipe!
Recipe Tips: Keto Brownie
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 3 Eggs
- 2 scoops of Stevia Powder from FoodSeries
- 3 scoops of Cocoa Powder from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Defatted Peanut Butter Powder from FoodSeries
- 80g of Almond Flour from FoodSeries
- 40g of Melted butter
- 20g of sugar-free Dark Chocolate from FoodSeries
- Ground peanuts
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,2g|
|of which sugars:||0,7g|
How to make: Keto Brownie
- In a bowl, first add the eggs and beat them together with the Stevia, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a mould, covered with baking paper, and cook for about 15 minutes at 180º.