GINSENG & ROYAL JELLY - 90 veg caps
- 300mg of Panax Ginseng per capsule
- 100mg of Royal Jelly per capsule
- It contains Licorice Root
- Take 1 capsule a day
What is Ginseng & Royal Jelly?
Ginseng & Royal Jelly by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement made of Panax Ginseng, Royal Jelly, and Licorice Root. Panax Ginseng has been valued by Chinese herbalists for more than 2.000 years due to its interesting properties.
What are the properties of Ginseng & Royal Jelly?
Thousands of reports have described the diverse role of ginseng in physiological processes like neurodegenerative disorders, insulin resistance, and hypertension. Particularly, ginseng has been widely used to preserve the immune system homeostasis and to increase the resistance against diseases or microbial attacks by regulating the immune system. This review sums up the current knowledge about the effects of ginseng on the immune system. It is argued how Ginseng regulates each type of immune cell, including macrophages, dendritic cells, T and B cells. It also describes how ginseng has beneficial effects to control inflammatory diseases and microbial infections. (1)
The formula has also been enriched with Royal Jelly, which is a special food produced by bees to meet the unique needs of the bee queen. It also includes Licorice root extract.
How can we combine Ginseng & Royal Jelly?
It can be perfectly combined with Multivitamins, Rhodiola, Aswagandha, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, etc.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Those who want to complete their diet with Ginseng and Royal Jelly.
- Athletes and active people.
- Perfect during periods of physical/mental stress, season changes, etc.
1. Kang S, Min H.Ginseng, the 'Immunity Boost': The Effects of Panax ginseng on Immune System.J Ginseng Res. 2012 Oct;36(4):354-68. doi: 10.5142/jgr.2012.36.4.354.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Panax Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng)||600mg|
|Royal jelly (min. 5% 10-HDA) (3:1 lyophilized powder equal to 300 mg of fresh royal jelly)||200mg|