CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER
CREATINE EXCELL 1000mg (100% Creapure®)
EVOWHEY PROTEIN 2.0
NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0
GLUTAMINE POWDER (Kyowa Quality®)
EVOLATE 2.0 (WHEY ISOLATE CFM)
- 750mg of Buffered Creatine Monohydrate per capsule!
- With Kre-Alkalyn® quality seal
- Gluten and lactose-free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 120 capsules
- More efficiency and concentration: a lower dose produces the same effect
What is Evokalyn?
Evokalyn by SportSeries is a food supplement made of buffered creatine monohydrate. The main different between this product and standard creatine monohydrate is that Evokalyn has a corrected pH, so that the creatine monohydrate is less susceptible to breaking down (Howard & Harris, 1999; quoted in Jäger et al., 2011). Moreover, we have used the Kre-Alkalyn® patent to ensure the highest quality of the product.
Why take Evokalyn?
Creatine is the most studied supplement. Its safety and efficacy have been tested many times, which is why it is now an effective and safe product as long as we follow the doses established by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
There is a plenty of evidence that points to the fact that creatine increases the physical performance in successive bursts of short term high intensity exercise1. Therefore, taking creatine daily can heighten the effects of weightlifting on the muscle strength of adults over the age of 552. That is why it is an ideal product for those adults who decide to start doing exercise in order to progress in terms of strength.
Authors like Kreider & Jung (2011) have claimed that the potential benefits of taking creatine in the long term are:
- Improving the performance in single and repeated Sprints.
- Improving the work performance during sets that demand a maximum muscle effort.
- Increasing the muscle mass and strength adaptations during the workout.
- Increasing the glycogen synthesis.
- Moving the anaerobic threshold.
- Possibly increasing the aerobic capacity by increasing the ATP transport from the mitochondria.
- Improving the work capacity.
- Better recovery.
- More tolerance to the workout.
For all these things, it is a perfect supplement for “60-200m, 400m and 800m runners; 50, 100 and 200m swimmers; cyclists; basketball players; field and ice hockey; American football and rugby; lacrosse; volleyball; cross-country skiing; aquatic sports (rowing, canoeing, kayak...); contact sports (MMA, wrestling, boxing...); handball; tennis; interval sports (CrossFit, relay races...); bodybuilding; powerlifting; weightlifting; Athletics (discus-throwing, javelin-throwing, hammer)” (Williams, Kreider, & Branch, 1999).
Evokalyn is a pH-correct creatine monohydrate. In other words, instead of having the 7.5 pH of standard creatine monohydrate, Evokalyn has a minimum pH of 12. Why is this an advantage?
Because, like the authors Jäger et al., (2011) state “creatine does not remain stable in an aqueous solution due to its molecular cyclization. The breakdown rate of the solution does not depend on its concentration, rather on its pH [...] a high pH results in the deprotonation of the acid group. Consequently, it buffers the breakdown process to hinder the intramolecular cyclization”
This means that Evokalyn is more efficient than standard creatine by buffering its breakdown in the stomach, increasing its bioavailability and intestinal absorption.
When is the best time to take Evokalyn?
You can take Evokalyn at any time of the day, since you can obtain its ergogenic benefits through saturation, that is, a long-term intake. Although some research studies like the one by Forbes & Candow (2018) state that taking it after the workout can be better than other moments of the day.
How can we combine Evokalyn?
- Forbes, S., & Candow, D. (2018). Timing of Creatine Supplementation and Resistance Training: A Brief Review. 1.
- Jager, R., Purpura, M., Shao, A., Inoue, T., & Kreider, R. B. (2011). Analysis of the efficacy, safety, and regulatory status of novel forms of creatine. Amino Acids, 40(5), 1369–1383.
- Kreider, R. B., Kalman, D. S., Antonio, J., Ziegenfuss, T. N., Wildman, R., Collins, R., … Lopez, H. L. (2017). International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 14(1), 18.
- Kreider, R., & Jung, Y. (2011). Creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine. The Journal of Exercise Nutrition and Biochemistry, 6, 53–69.
- Williams, M. H. (1999). Facts and fallacies of purported ergogenic amino acid supplements. Clinics in Sports Medicine, 18(3), 633–649.
1You can benefit from its effect with a daily intake of 3g of creatine.
2You will benefit from its effects by combining the daily intake of 3g of creatine with strength training. This will help you increase the weight with the passing of time. You should do physical exercise at least 3 times a week for several weeks, at an intensity of at least 65-75% of weight.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Buffered Creatine Monohydrate (Kre-Alkalyn®)||1500mg|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride||5mg|
EVOKALYN - 120 veg caps ingredients:Buffered creatine monohydrate, vegetarian capsule (glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
How to take EVOKALYN - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 vegetable capsule in the evening, 30 minutes before dinner.
Warnings de EVOKALYN - 120 veg caps:Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Videos Related To EVOKALYN
Will definitely purchase again
I thought I would have to wait longer in order to review the results of this product. However, I started noticing its effects from the very first intakes. I combine it with my pre workout shake, and the workouts are more rewarding. Truly happy with this productHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This product makes me have more endurance for my workouts, now I can prolong them and shorten the breaks, it also comes in a very comfortable formatHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
No digestive issues
This product is perfect for me, since I have a sensitive stomach/intestines and it does not produce any kind of discomfort. It also gives me plenty of energy for my workoutsHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics