FLAPJACK BAR BOX - 30x120g
BOX ENERGY BAR FLAPJACK YOGURT-BERRIES - 30x100g
BOX EVOGUMMY RECOVERY GUMMY BAR STRAWBERRY - 24x30g
BOX EVOBARS PROTEIN BARS - 12x60g
BOX ENERGY PALEO BAR CRANBERRY - 20x50g
BAR MIX - SAMPLING PACK
DUO STICKS WAFERS FILLED BOX - 10x15g
PROTEIN AND CEREALS BAR BOX - 20x60g
PACK PROTEIN INSTANT COFFEE #CaféFitConQ
- Palm Oil-Free!
- Source of low GI carbohydrates
- High fiber and beta-glucan content
- Gradual energy supply
- Available in apple and chocolate flavor
Table of contents
What is FlapJack?
FlapJack by FoodSeries is bar made of oat flakes with sugar and butter.
This flapjack bar has a novel feature, which sets it apart from the ones that are available in the market, which is that it is made from butter instead of margarine. Therefore it does not contain palm oil.
Athletes always look for the best ingredients for their diet and the new flapjack bar will meet their needs without supplying any ingredients that may go against their objectives.
It is made of oat flakes, a cereal that is rich in low glycemic index carbohydrates, with a high soluble and insoluble fiber content, and a series of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and beta-glucans, that are very important for athletes.
Properties of FlapJack
Flapjack bars have a 46% of oat flakes. Oats are a good source of soluble dietary fiber, specially β-glucan, which has excellent functional and nutritional properties. β-Glucan is regarded as the main active ingredient of oats due to its ability to lower cholesterol and its anti-diabetic effects. However, the benefits of oats seem to go further, since they also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. (1)
Beta-glucans are the part of soluble fiber from oats. It has a positive effect on satiety. The viscosity of beta-glucans makes them act as a barrier in our intestine that prolongs the digestion process, providing a solution for hunger. (2)
This appetite control and satiety allow those who use this flapjack bar to remain longer periods of time without eating and to restrict their calorie intake.
Characteristics of FlapJack
- Oats provide vegetable protein
- Each bar provides a boost of energy
- Palm oil-free, healthier than other bars in the market
- Source of fiber and carbohydrates
- Perfect to eat at any time of the day
When is the best time to eat a FlapJack bar?
At any time of the day, although it is especially recommended to eat it mid-morning, as an afternoon snack, before training or even after the workouts, during the recovery.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Athletes and active people.
- Anyone who wants an extra energy supply.
1. Sang S, Chu Y. Whole grain oats, more than just a fiber: Role of unique phytochemicals. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2017 Jul;61(7). doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201600715. Epub 2017 Feb 22.
2. Rebello CJ, O'Neil CE, Greenway FL. Dietary fiber and satiety: the effects of oats on satiety. Nutr Rev. 2016 Feb;74(2):131-47. doi: 10.1093/nutrit/nuv063. Epub 2016 Jan 2.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 bar (120g)|
|Servings per container: 1|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|