A great way to make snacks for several days! Follow this recipe to make delicious bars with a great nutrient supply. Rolled Oats Protein Bars
Recipe Tips: Rolled Oats Protein Bars
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bar
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 100g Rolled oats
- 30g Ground almond
- 2 Eggs
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.4g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
How to make: Rolled Oats Protein Bars
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, whisk them and start adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake around 10-15 minutes at 175ºC.
- Take it out of the oven and cut the mass into bars.