Delicious, healthy and nutritious Vanilla Chia Seed Biscuits ready in a few minutes!!
Recipe Tips: Vanilla Chia Seed Biscuits
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour (Vanilla flavor) by FoodSeries
- 1 splash of vanilla essence
- 2 spoonfuls of chia seeds
- Half lemon grate
- 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 spoonful of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100ml of water or Vegetable Drink (soy, oat, rice...)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.4g|
|of which sugars:||0.8g|
How to make: Vanilla Chia Seed Biscuits
- Take a bowl a add the oat flour, ginger, cinnamon, bicarbonate, lemon grate and chia seeds. Stir properly.
- Add the water or vegetable drink. Try to obtain a mass, adding more or less liquid.
- Mix properly and add the coconut oil and vanilla essence. Add the salt and stir once again.
- It is time to knead and shape the biscuits. We can make 4 big biscuits.
- On the meantime, preheat the oven at 200º for 10 minutes.
- Put some baking paper on the oven tray and put the biscuits on top.
- Then, cook them in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 170º. Make sure that the biscuits turn golden, you can even cook them for a little longer if necessary.