Make a delicious and nutritious fitness sponge cake!
Recipe Tips: Sponge Cake Super Fit
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 180 ml of FoodSeries Liquid Egg Whites
- 30 g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour in the snickerdoodle flavour
- 15 ml of liquid sweetener
- A pinch of salt
- 8 g of baking powder
- 5 g of cinnamon powder
- FoodSeries Almond Butter Extra Creamy
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,2g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Sponge Cake Super Fit
- Combine the egg whites with the sweetener and a pinch of salt.
- Beat the egg whites until peaks form.
- Mix the oats, baking powder and Cinnamon together and sieve to combine with the whites.
- Stir the mixture in gently so as not to flatten the stiff peaks.
- Place in a silicone mould and bake at 180°C for 35 min.
- Top with HSN Almond Butter Extra Creamy and some fruit.
Easy to make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Taste - 100%