Here you have a recipe to make delicious and low calorie oat and cashew bars. It makes a perfect snack at any time of the day.
Oat and Cashew Bar Recipe
Recipe Tips: Oat and Cashew Bars
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bar
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: European
- 1 cup of Cashew Butter by FoodSeries
- ½ a cup of Caramel Syrup by FoodSeries
- ½ a cup of Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- 2 cups of oat flakes
- A bit of ground High Protein Dark Choco by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7.13g|
|of which sugars:||1.05g|
How to make: Oat and Cashew Bars
- Take a bowl and put the coconut oil, the Caramel Syrup by HSNfoods and the cashew butter. Mix everything.
- Add the vanilla extract and oats and mix it up.
- Then, add the ground chocolate and blend once again.
- Put the mass in a rectangular mold covered with vegetable paper and leave it for a couple of hours in the fridge.
- Take it out from the fridge, let it settle for 10 minutes and cut.
- Store in the fridge.