Here you have a recipe to cook healthy and delicious muesli bars! Moreover, you will not have to use the oven or microwave.
How to make some Muesli Bars?
Recipe Tips: Muesli Bars (without oven or microwave)
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bar
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 500g of rice flakes
- 50g of Peanut Butter by FoodSeries
- 200g of almond bits
- 3 spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil
- 250g of date bits
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.5g|
|of which sugars:||14.4g|
How to make: Muesli Bars (without oven or microwave)
- Mix the rice flakes, almonds and dates.
- Heat the olive oil with the peanut butter until the blend thickens.
- Pour the blend on rice flakes, almonds and dates.
- Pour the mass on a tray and refrigerate for an hour at least.
- It is advisable to cut 12 bars.