Have you tried the Moringa Pancakes yet?
If you’ve not, you’re taking too long! They are delicious pancaked based on Moringa powder and Oat flakes. A 100×100 tasty vegan recipe!
Recipe Tips: Moringa Pancakes
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Tortita
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 2 scoops of Fine Whole Grain Oat Flakes from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Moringa Powder from EssentialSeries
- 2 scoops of Guar Gum from FoodSeries
- 1 Pinch of Salt and ginger
- 1 Handful of unsalted Sunflower seeds
- 100ml of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil from BioSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,2g|
|of which sugars:||0,1g|
How to make: Moringa Pancakes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead with the help of a wooden spatula.
- Knead it until you have a compact ball.
- With the help of a rolling pin, flatten the dough to make the desired pancake shapes.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to a pan and heat it up, then cook the pancakes over a medium heat.