Pear Mousse Recipe
Made with guar gum and coconut sugar. Ideal as a cold dessert or at any time.
Recipe Tips: Pear Mousse with coconut sugar
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 2 Conference pears
- 1 Sugar-free Greek yoghurt
- 1 scoop of Coconut Sugar from FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Guar Gum from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,9g|
|of which sugars:||7,1g|
How to make: Pear Mousse with coconut sugar
- Peel the pears and mash them with the help of a blender.
- Add the mashed pears to a bowl, along with the yoghurt, coconut sugar and guar gum, then beat vigorously with a whisk to obtain the desired consistency.
- Serve extra cold, adding a touch of sweetness to he decoration with a ¼ scoop of coconut sugar.