A healthy recipe to enjoy: Almond and Orange Cake with Pistachios.
Recipe Tips: Almond and Orange Cake with Pistachios
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Large orange
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon powder
- 100g of Almond Flour from FoodSeriess
- 1 Heaped tablespoon of baking powder or yeast
- 8 Scoops of Erythritol Powder from FoodSeries
- Orange zest
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,9g|
|of which sugars:||2,4g|
How to make: Almond and Orange Cake with Pistachios
- Grate the orange peel without reaching the white and put aside.
- Peel the orange and blend it whole.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the blended orange. Mix.
- Add the cinnamon, ground almond, yeast and erythritol powder to taste.
- Finally, add the pistachios and mix.
- Put it in a small mould (otherwise it won't rise too much) and bake in the oven at 185ºC for around 35-40 minutes. Check on it from around 30 minutes.