Fancy this Pea Protein and Blueberry Smoothie?
This recipe is high in protein as it has been made with Pea Protein Isolate. An exquisite combination, with the Blueberries giving a high antioxidant value to the smoothie.
Recipe Tips: Pea Protein and Blueberry Smoothie
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 200ml of Plant milk
- 20g of Frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop of Pea Protein Isolate neutral flavour from FoodSeries
- 1/2 scoop of Desiccated Coconut Powder from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,5g|
|of which sugars:||3,5g|
How to make: Pea Protein and Blueberry Smoothie
- Add the ingredients to the blender glass and blend.
- Serve and decorate with the desiccated coconut to taste.