A delicious chocolate nougat recipe to enjoy with family.
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Nougat
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 2 Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries
- 1 scoop if Evolate 2.0 nougat flavour from SportSeries
- 3 Slices of wasa bread
- ½ Cup of Almond Butter from FoodSeries
- 1 handful of natural almonds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,7g|
|of which sugars:||0,3g|
How to make: Chocolate Nougat
- Crush the wasa bread and almonds.
- Break up the chocolate and melt.
- Add the bread and almonds to the chocolate.
- Then add the almond butter and protein.
- Place in a rectangular container lined with greaseproof paper (or in a silicone one) and let it solidify in the fridge for 12-24 hours.