Maca Infusion with some ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, honey and orange… Can you think of an infusion with more properties than this one?
Let’s not forget that infusions are not only for the winter. Write down how to make this recipe in order to get a nutrient supply at any time of the year. Do not stop taking it during the summer!
Recipe: Maca Infusion
An infusion with many properties.
Recipe Tips: Maca Infusion
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 5 seeds of cardamom
- 2 branches of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 scoops of Maca Powder by HSNessentials
- 2 cups of red tea
- Grind of 1 orange
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which sugars:||10g|
How to make: Maca Infusion
- Boil some water in a small pot and add the ginger with the cardamom seeds.
- Add the cinnamon and boil for 5 more minutes.
- Then, add the maca and honey. Serve and enjoy!
You can also drink it cold or let it cool after serving 😉