Attention: Top Recipe! Crunchy Chocolate Coated Vanilla and Almond Ice Cream
Recipe Tips: Vanilla and Almond Ice Cream with Crunchy Chocolate
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Ice Cream
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 150g Greek Yoghurt
- 1 scoop Evopro by SportSeries in the Vanilla flavour
- High Protein Dark Choco by FoodSeries
- Chopped almonds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4,8g|
|of which sugars:||1,9g|
How to make: Vanilla and Almond Ice Cream with Crunchy Chocolate
- Melt some chocolate and put it in the centre of your ice cream moulds, forming a sheet.
- Put it in the freezer while you make the vanilla cream.
- Mix the yoghurt with the protein powder until you have a thick but smooth cream.
- Take the chocolate out of the moulds.
- Put some of the cream mixture into the mould, then the chocolate sheet, add the stick, and then some more vanilla cream.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Melt more chocolate and put it in a little pot.
- Add a little ground almond and mix well.
- Unmould the ice cream and cover with chocolate.
- As soon as the chocolate hardens, store the ice cream in the freezer.