Did you know that peaches are rich in fibre, water and have a high beta-carotene content?
Taking advantage of all these properties, add to that list how tasty this Peach Cake is. We bring you this super recipe from the Fit Happy Sisters. Let’s get to work! 😊
Recipe Tips: Peach Cake
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 1 big peach
- Brown sugar (optional)
- 1 egg
- 200ml of milk or plant milk
- 1 scoop of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of candied ginger
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Sweetener to taste
- 4 scoops of Fine Oat Flakes from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,2g|
|of which sugars:||4,8g|
How to make: Peach Cake
- Peel and cut the peach. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon, mix well and leave to stand.
- In a bowl, beat the egg and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Grease a medium sized baking tin with the coconut oil. Pour the mixture and place the peach on top.
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC (heat up and down) for 40-45 minutes. Put it in the bottom of the oven at 190ºC for another 5-8 minutes.
- Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes to an hour.