A delicious Apple and Caramel sponge cake with a spongy texture.
Have you tried anything like it? You have to see the sponginess of this sponge cake for yourself 😛 .
Recipe Tips: Apple and Caramel Sponge Cake
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 2 apples
- 3 Eggs
- 1 scoop of Apple Fibre Powder from FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Erythritol Powder from FoodSeries
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 150ml of skimmed milk or plant milk
- Caramel syrup from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,8g|
|of which sugars:||4,5g|
How to make: Apple and Caramel Sponge Cake
- Peel and chop the apples. In the microwave, cook them on full power for 3 minutes in a suitable container.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs for a few seconds until they break, add the cooked apples and continue beating while adding the other ingredients, apple fibre, erythritol, cinnamon and finally the milk.
- Pour the mixture into a mould, preferably made of silicone, and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes at the most.
- Take out of the mould, add caramel syrup to taste and serve.