Do you dare to cook this easy recipe? We assure you that its flavour is a real delight: Coconut Chocolate Creamy Rice Cups.
If you like sweet recipes, you should try this one. It has everything: body, taste, texture… The only drawback? You’ll shed a tear when you run out 😛 .
Recipe Tips: Coconut Chocolate Creamy Rice Cups
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Cup
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 400ml of Water
- 3 scoops of Hydrolysed Rice Flour from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Erythritol Powder from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Guar Gum Powder from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Fine Dried Coconut Powder from FoodSeries
- 50g of Dark Chocolate Tablet from FoodSeries
- 2 tablespoons of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||15,1g|
|of which sugars:||5,6g|
How to make: Coconut Chocolate Creamy Rice Cups
- Put the water to heat and before boiling add the hydrolysed rice flour, stirring vigorously until you get the texture.
- Add the erythritol and guar gum and continue stirring.
- Once the mixture is quite consistent, add the grated coconut and mix everything well to make it homogeneous.
- Serve in small glasses and leave to rest.
- Heat the chocolate with the coconut oil until it is completely melted.
- Add the chocolate to the glasses and finish decorating with grated coconut to taste.