A light dinner that everyone will love, healthy and delicious!
Recipe Tips: Cold Creamed Broccoli with Kefir
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 300 g of potatoes
- 450 g of broccoli
- 150 g of onion
- 4 tablespoons of Kefir
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,5g|
|of which sugars:||17,4g|
How to make: Cold Creamed Broccoli with Kefir
- Add the potatoes and onion, peeled and chopped, to the pot.
- Cover them with water, adding salt to taste, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mash the vegetables with olive oil, cover and put in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Serve cold with a tablespoon of Kefir on each plate.