A chocolate, oat and coconut protein pudding in under 10 minutes.
Really? Yes, really! This delicious recipe can be prepared super quickly and the result is spectacular…
Recipe Tips: Chocolate, Oat and Coconut Protein Pudding
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 scoops of Oat Flakes by FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Protein Pudding by FoodSeries
- 3 scoops of Desiccated Coconut by FoodSeries
- 250ml of water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6,4g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Chocolate, Oat and Coconut Protein Pudding
- In a bowl, mix the 250ml of water with the 2 chocolate pudding scoops until blended.
- Divide into individual bowls, placing a first layer of oat flakes, the next layer of chocolate pudding, and finish with the desiccated coconut.
- Leave to cool before eating.