We bring you a delicious and nutritious recipe to start your day with maximum flavour and top nutrition: Banana and Peanut Smoothie Bowl.
“Smoothie Bowls” are a great and tasty way to provide our bodies with an arsenal of nutrients and quality calories.
We hope you give this recipe a try – it’s certain to become a favourite!
Have you anyone in mind you would share this tasty bowl with? 🙂
Recipe Tips: Banana and Peanut Smoothie Bowl
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1/2 Bowl
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 1 banana
- 250ml of dairy or plant milk
- 1 serving of Isolated Milk Protein from RawSeries
- 30g of Organic Peanut Butter from BioSeries
- 20g Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon Granola
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,8g|
|of which sugars:||17g|
How to make: Banana and Peanut Smoothie Bowl
- In a blender, add the dairy or plant milk along with the protein powder and peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Chop up a banana and the chocolate and place on top of the mix.
- Add a tablespoon of granola.