I bet you’re wanting to try this Baked Potato and Egg recipe just from the photo. Here’s the recipe so you can enjoy it for dinner!.
Recipe Tips: Baked Potato and Egg
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1/2 Potatoe
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/2 an onion
- 30g of Gouda cheese
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Some chives
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,8g|
|of which sugars:||1,2g|
How to make: Baked Potato and Egg
- Bake the potatoes in the oven (40mins at 180º). When they're ready, use a spoon to scoop out a large hole, leaving enough space for the filling and egg.
- Sauté the onion and garlic, and add the potato that you've scooped out of the potato.
- Once ready, use it to fill the hole in each potato.
- Put some cheese on the potatoes, then, finally, the eggs on top.
- Stick them back in the oven for 15mins at 160º, until the eggs are done.